Mymilkman.ie Holiday Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods (“Glanbia”) having its principal place of business at 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 (the “Promoter”)
2. The mymilkman.ie Holiday Competition (the ”Promotion”) is open to all residents on the Island of Ireland excluding employees of Glanbia, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion (the “Participants”). Participants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
3. The Promotion will begin on 11.10.21 and the closing time and date for receipt of entries is 16:59 on 28.02.22 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
4. The Promoter has the right to extend the Promotional Period.
5. The Promoter and its associated companies reserve the right at any time to verify the eligibility of Participants.
6. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion rules and the Promotion at any time without notice.
8. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
10. The Promotor takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
11. Winner will be selected at random. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. To enter, download and log into the mymilkman.ie app. Entries to arrive no later than 16:59 on 28.02.21
13. If the entrant does not wish to be entered, entrant is to email ‘Stop Competition’ to ‘HolidayCompetition@goosebump.ie and the entry will be removed.
14. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free. Internet access and a mymilkman.ie account is required. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate.
15. Entries are limited to one per person only.
16. The prize will only be allocated to the owner of the mymilkman.ie account. The winner will be contacted and informed that they have won via the email address used to enter the promotion. Contact will be made by the booking agent within 28 days of contact with the prize winner. The prize will be sent to the name, and the address, provided by the winner.
17. Prize winners are subject to a full verification process.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made by a third party or via automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
19. Proof of entering is not accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize if there is any suspicion of fraud. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
21. By entering this promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the promotion.
22. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted, does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within 24 hours or does not provide the necessary confirmations/information to the Promoter as requested, an alternative winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
There is one prize. The prize is to the value of €5000 in total and consists of a€5000 cheque made out to winner of the Promotion
Any additional costs in excess of €5000 are the responsibility of the winner.
23. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-upgradeable and no cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, in the event of any elements being unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control.
24. Limitations of liability. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion; they do so at their own risk. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility of liability for:
- Entry to the promotion made without the owner or bill payer’s permission.
- Any loss of the prize, once received by the winners.
- Any injury or damage to the participant upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
- Technical failures when entering the Promotion.
- Unfortunately, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the Promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
25. Conduct of participation. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entries which it believes to be fraudulent, based on misconduct or to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a winner may result in forfeiture of their prize
26. Any material created as part of the above publicity shall be owned by the Promoter. Entrants agree for the Promoter to edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the world all or segments of any such material in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
28. For a printed set of Terms & Conditions or a list of the winner after the closing date, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “mymilkman.ie Holiday Competition” Promotion, c/o Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods, 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24.
29. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
30. Any personal data that you provide shall be used by Glanbia solely in connection with this promotion and for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Glanbia may disclose your personal data to its authorised agents and service providers in connection with such purposes. If you wish to access or amend your personal data please contact Glanbia at Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods, 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 or by telephone on 01 4881000.
To view Glanbia’s Data Protection policy please go to www.glanbia.com/site-services/privacy.
31. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
32. All enquires relating to this Promotion should be made to Glanbia, by phone on 01 4881000 or by post to Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods, 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24.